Hello Desl, welcome to Wikipedia.
If you have any questions, see the help pages, add a question to the Help desk or (if you want a broader audience) the village pump, or ask me on my talk page. I hope you enjoy editing here and being a Wikipedian!
- You can introduce yourself on the new users page.
- You can find lots more information, including open tasks and daily tips, at the Community Portal.
- You can sign your name using four tildes, like this: ~~~~.
- Before saving a page, it's a good idea to use the Show preview button to review your edits. Also, consider writing a summary for each edit.
- The Tutorial is a great way to learn the basics in a more perspicuous fashion.
Again, welcome! Chris Roy 02:11, 3 May 2004 (UTC)